Optimized design eliminating installation complications. P1000 pedals are fully installed and wired for quick installation in your cockpit.
With its modular design, you can replace the rubber bands quickly and combine them as best suits your needs.
The load cell and the angle of the Hall sensors can be easily adjusted.
Available in 2 versions Standard version (simulates the competitive driving experience) and Inverted version (recreating touring car driving).
METICULOUSLY ENGINEERED TO MAKE IT MORE DURABLE AND RELIABLE, ENSURING MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.
- High precision CNC machined design.
- Unmatched durability: Withstands tests of more than 200,000 steps without failure.
- Aluminum alloy metal frame ensures exceptional performance.
WIDE VARIETY OF SETTINGS
- Space between pedals.
- Pedal height.
- Throttle Force.
- Inclination angle.
- Pedal travel.
- Quick clutch adjustment.
ACCESSORIES TO IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE
P-HPR(VIBRATION SYSTEM)* (optional) – SIMAGIC’s newly patented linear motor simulates the same forces experienced in real cars, offering realistic and unmistakable response The frequency and amplitude of vibrations can be adjusted to accurately recreate various driving sensations of different vehicles. Telemetry parameters and vibration characteristics can be modified and are constantly updated through the software.
- P-HYS (HYDRAULIC SYSTEM)* (optional) – The P-HYS hydraulic brake system provides a more precise feeling of the car’s damping and braking.
- P-SRH (HEEL STOP)* (optional) and RGB LED bar (P-SRB)* (optional) – Configure the colors using the simulator telemetry data.
*These accessories require the P-SU P-1000 power supply (not included).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Resolution: 12 bits (4096)
- USB connection: PC, Simagic wheelbase (Can-Bus port)
- Adjustable stroke: supported.
- Adjustable spring force level: compatible.
- Hall angle sensor / load cell sensor: clutch, brake
- Load cell sensor: 100 kg.
- Haptic pedal reactor: Supported.
- Hydraulic Cylinder : Optional.
- Pedal plates: anodized aluminum alloy.
- Angle/position adjustment: Supported.
- Adjustable linearity: Supported.
- Adjustable braking force: supported.
- Adjustable dead zones: supported.
- Pedal control box: Included.
- Material of construction: CNC aluminum alloy.
- Dimensions : 348×489.8×368.5mm.
- Weight: 7.6 kg.